Earn Double Qantas Frequent Flyer Points
From 19 November Avis and Budget will be the only two car rental companies where Qantas Frequent Flyer members are eligible to earn Qantas Frequent Flyer points.
To celebrate Qantas Frequent Flyer members can earn double points with Avis and Budget in Australia on car hire commencing from 1 November until 17 December 2010.
Click here to book to make your booking with Avis.
Click here to book to make your booking with Budget.
Terms & Conditions – Avis
You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn points. A joining fee may apply. Offer available on all Avis car groups for rentals commencing 1 November and completed by 17 December 2010. No minimum length of rental is required. Double points are valid on rentals within Australia only and are earned on time and kilometre charges within Australia. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion or other discounted corporate or staff rates. Qantas Frequent Flyers must provide their membership number when booking online and to the chosen car partner to earn points. You cannot earn points on package tour, travel industry or Government rates, or selected corporate rates and other exclusions may apply. Points are earned in accordance with the applicable car rental providers terms and conditions. Within Australia, points are earned on time and kilometre charges, excluding GST, insurance and miscellaneous charges.
Terms & Conditions – Budget
- Double Qantas Frequent Flyer points are applied to any Budget car vehicle rental and earned on time and kilometre charges only.
- Minimum length of rental is 5 consecutive days.
- Quote your Qantas Frequent Flyer number when making your booking and when you pick up your vehicle.
- Within Australia, points are earned on time and kilometre charges, excluding GST, insurance and miscellaneous charges.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion including contracted, staff or industry rates.
- All car rentals are subject to the terms and conditions of the car rental agreement.
- Driver must meet Budget age; driver’s licence and credit requirements.
- One way rentals are not permitted.
- *Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions.
This deal is brought to you by car hire specialists, Webcarhire.com.